Down Shot Down Shot

This isn't drum and bass man, it's dubstep if anything. Also why does it sound so low in quality with of beat timing? You should try fixing this up and reuploading.

Detious - Sand Worm Detious - Sand Worm

Great track, the choice of bassline actually appeals to my dark DnB taste which I really like.

DetiousMusic responds:

Thanks dude! :)

DJ Theof - The Feeling DJ Theof - The Feeling

Lol I read a comment about someone saying it is generic. I know what they mean by that though. Some of the synths, the kick, and the hats (listen to other techno songs and you know what I mean). But it is all good nonetheless. :D

TastyTeo responds:

i did not understand that generic thing anyways thanks for the review :D

Dubstep Bass Test Dubstep Bass Test

Damn this sounds real badass! Sounds like a legitimate bass drop from a famous artist! I love it!

lantaren responds:

Thanks, it says it's taken me 5 hours to make this so far. It's really just been me tweaking things every once in a while though, as any artist will do. Also, mastering was pretty hard... Anyways, thanks man. This is all pretty new to me, so it means a lot that you'd say this about this little demo :)

Vindication Vindication

TOO EPIC! Damn, this song is just way to awesome... my audio driver and my headphones can't handle it! Damn, wish I could get a better audio driver so I could hear the full effects. Anyways, GREAT SONG!

LB - We're going home LB - We're going home

Seems a bit too retro for my taste of a DnB song. But everything was pieced together very well along with the synths and percussion. It is very well made!

LazyBucks responds:

Just my kind of style of music to be honest, but thanks and I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

C23 - Avination II C23 - Avination II

This seems more like Liquid DnB, if you know what I am talking about. Anyway... it is pretty good. I liked it. The percussion was well made, could've added more reverb and chorus to the pads. The build up was pretty cool but it is acting as if it is about to present more than it displayed. Good job though :)

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Nostalgic, that is all.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

You have always been my favorite Drum n Bass artist since I was 8. I'm 13 now and I didn't know what DnB was until I discovered your songs when I was younger. You have introduced me to a new genre of music. Thank You!

(PM)- Blazing (PM)- Blazing

Woah... AMAZING! Sounds like something Deadmau5 would make... :D

Parkerman1700 responds:

Thank you very much! He's actually a very big influence of mine.